IT services/Document Imaging
Since 1995, ServRight has been providing world class support services for the document imaging industry. Our goal was and still is to develop customized solutions for all facets of the imaging space.
Including, but not limited to:
- Service and support for all leading manufacturers of document scanners
- Servers/Desktops and laptops
- Storage and associated devices
- Printer repair and managed print services
All our service offerings have supported manufacturers and channel partners as the industry has matured.
ServRight’s Flexible Service Plans
- Accommodate OEMs, distributors, ISVs, systems integrators and end users
- Designed for partners who value SLAs and consistent budgeted costs equally
- Can handle all support needs from first call support, PMs, logistics and remedial maintenance
- All ServRight services are available by calling one number: 1-800-642-6015
- Calls are handled by skilled and responsive service personnel
- Multiple variations of programs available as well as multi-year discounts
Nationwide Service Network
ServRight offers the industry’s best field service solution. Whatever the product or service required, ServRight utilizes its 3500+ strong network of service personnel to deliver quality and timely service to the end user including diagnosing problems and locating parts. ServRight trained technicians can handle any number of medical IT equipment service needs such as builds, installs, repairs and warranty service. Preventative Maintenance Programs ServRight can support single and multi-year preventative maintenance protection agreements designed to keep equipment in top condition, including power system and battery inspections, workstation OS updates, manufacturer-recommended maintenance and other checks.
Our members, partners and customers profit and succeed through their business relationship with us.
- End-User Satisfaction – We back your contractual SLA commitments with field and call center support
- Cost Containment – Reduced Cost Per Resolution through analysis and metrics to continuously improve
- Access to information – Daily management reports and real-time updates on all service activity
- Ease of Doing Business – Our procedures can be tailored to fit yours
ServRight utilizes a direct service force of 30 ServRight-employed technicians as well as a base of over 3,500 Authorized Service Providers (ASP's) throughout the United States and Canada. These technicians will provide service for customers across the US and Canada.